Monday, February 24, 2014

HOW TO REUSE OLD WINDOWS lovely french shelf

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
 
 
Last month I realized I have never had a hand towel in the bathroom. Ive lived here for years and I
would hunt down a big bath towel hanging on the door to dry my hands. Last week I went out and
 found some nice pretty soft ones care of HomeSense. And I cant believe Ive converted so quickly
 that I am using them several times a day. Before I enjoy them too much I wanted to use them in a
photo shoot. 
 
 
 
I love to create, whether Im building something or taking a great picture of it. It focuses my mind
and keeps me moving, but I have to work at my own pace to rest my back as it needs.
 
This time I took a few days and custom designed a French shelf around two vintage windows.
Ive done something similar years ago but then it was a dresser I repurposed instead of windows.
 
 
These windows are like the ones I remember from elementary school. They have an interesting
 look with a wire mesh inside the glass and texture outside leaving them slightly frosted. 

 
Every piece of trim I used on this shelf was salvaged from other discarded furniture.

 


I hope this has inspired you to find different ways to repurpose vintage windows.
 
 



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment